The St. Louis Trust Company will host a series of events this fall for Next Generation clients and their friends. The events will take place in six cities across the country including our hometown of St. Louis. The events are a fantastic networking opportunity for our Next Generation clients as well as a chance to learn more about a trending topic, cannabis investing, from our Director of Investment Research, Alex Bates.
When asked about the events, Julie Lilly, Chief Executive Officer of The St. Louis Trust Company, stated: “We are very excited to host events for our Next Generation clients. We hope going on the road to spend more time with them will be fun for everyone. The events are a great opportunity to connect with peers in their communities, which is beneficial for them as they move forward in their careers.”
The complete schedule of events is as follows:
- Los Angeles – October 21st (Wally’s Santa Monica)
- San Francisco – October 22nd (The Battery)
- St. Louis – October 28th (Vicia)
- New York – November 4th (L’Artusi)
- Washington, DC – November 5th (The Graham)
- Chicago – November 13th (Girl and the Goat)
If you would like more information on the events, please contact Susan Brown (email@example.com).